[mp_row bg_video_youtube_repeat=”true” bg_video_youtube_mute=”true” bg_video_repeat=”true” bg_video_mute=”true”]
- What is Wings of Love, Inc.?
- It’s a nonprofit corporation in good standing, incorporated in Nevada state, United States of America and headquartered in the city of Las Vegas.
- Who does Wings of Love, Inc. serve?
- Wings of Love, Inc. serves our planet by educating to socially empower vulnerable and/or economically disadvantaged population worldwide.
- Why was Wings of Love, Inc. founded?
- Our nonprofit organization was founded to protect natural environment by promoting and sponsoring social welfare activities for the common good.
- When was Wings of Love, Inc. founded?
- Our nonprofit organization was founded on July 11, 1996
- Who did found Wings of Love, Inc.?
- Our nonprofit organization was founded by Mr. Roome Hameed, an American entrepreneur and philanthropist from Los Angeles, California.
- Is Wings of Love, Inc. a 501(c)3?
- Yes. Our nonprofit organization got the 501(c)3 IRS tax exemption in December 2015, so all your donations are non-deductible in the United States of America.
- How do I get involved in Wings of Love, Inc. nonprofit activities?
- Any support from people, civil groups and corporations that share our mission, vision and values is welcome in Wings of Love, Inc. We always accept volunteers, pro bono, donations, sponsorship and brainstorm. Contact us.